- niveau d'etude : medecin spécialiste Sexe : Messages : 2110 Réputation : 127 Date d'inscription : 06/10/2009 pays :
Feuille de personnage
Merci:Ce petit mot peu donner de la joie, où du bonheur.....:
Macleod's Clinical Diagnosis pdf free
The format of the book is as follows:
- Part 1: The principles of clinical assessment: in addition to defining the scope and remit of the book this initial group of chapters invites readers to reconsider the overall aims of clinical assessment, the contribution that each element of the assessment can make to these aims and how the approach must be adapted to fit the clinical context. It also touches on diagnostic theory and explains some different approaches to diagnosis.
- Part 2: How to assess common presenting problems: this section forms the core of the book and consists of a series of ‘diagnostic guides’ covering the major presenting problems in medicine and surgery; these provide the reader with a system for how to use the tools of history-taking, physical examination and routine tests to arrive at a logical differential diagnosis. The guides also cover some limited ‘post-diagnosis information’ in the form of severity/prognostic indicators.
Japp & Robertson
10 Jan 2013
- download /téléchargement:
- niveau d'etude : 5eme année Sexe : Messages : 22 Réputation : 0 Date d'inscription : 29/08/2016 pays :